Life is full of big expenses that can put a strain on your income or savings. The worst of these are major car repairs. Unlike a fire or theft, your car is almost guaranteed to need repairs or replacement parts at some point. You just might not know when. Because repairs are so difficult to predict and plan for, you may always be worried about potential repair costs. Fortunately, you can give yourself some peace of mind with Mechanical Breakdown Insurance (MBI).
The first thing that most drivers do is try to compare MBI to an extended warranty. When you do this, you may find that MBI typically offers a much better value. This is because extended warranties are often riddled with limitations and exclusions that make them difficult to use. On top of that, they usually require an expensive lump sum payment to enroll.
However, if you shop smart when it comes to Mechanical Breakdown Insurance, you can find great additional coverage at a great rate. When you choose MBI over an extended warranty, you may receive many more benefits.
Benefits of Mechanical Breakdown Insurance:
- Wholesale Pricing – This is more affordable than a dealership’s extended warranty.
- Repairs at Any Licensed Repair Facility – This may include your preferred dealership.
- Direct Claims – The repair facility will be paid directly from your carrier.
- Rental Car Reimbursement – This may be up to $300 per occurrence.
- 24-hour Roadside Service – This is beneficial if you do not currently have Roadside Assistance.
- Road Hazard Tire Coverage – You may have coverage if something happens to your tires.
- Trip Interruption Coverage – Certain costs are covered if your trip is unexpectedly interrupted.
- Nationwide Protection – You will have peace of mind in any state.
- Choice of Deductibles – This could be as low as $0.
- Comprehensive Coverage – This is available for even more coverage.
- Transferable – This allows you transfer your MBI coverage to another owner if you sell your vehicle, which may increase the resale value of your vehicle.
For more information, speak with an Insurance Specialist today at (855) 919-4247. We’ll provide you with a free quote in minutes and answer all your insurance questions.
This content is offered for educational purposes only and does not represent contractual agreements. The definitions, terms and coverages in a given policy may be different than those suggested here. Such policy will be governed by the language contained therein, and no warranty or appropriateness for a specific purpose is expressed or implied.