Saving money is one thing, but there are also some easy ways out there to earn extra cash. One way is through referral rewards programs. Many of the programs out there only give you a small percentage off, like 10% off your next purchase. However, there are many brands you love that give you actual store credit or cashback when you refer a friend through their rewards program. Chances are you would have referred your friends and family anyways!
Check out the six referral rewards programs below that you can easily take advantage of and start earning from today.
This makeup and skincare brand has taken social media by storm with cult favorites and aesthetic packaging. Most customers swear by their products, namely the Boy Brow and Balm Dotcom. Take advantage of all Glossier has to offer by:
- Entering your email and creating an account to get 10% off your first purchase.
- Referring a friend (find the page under your account info) to receive $10 of store credit.
You can earn up to $500 in referral store credit!
If you’re a wine lover, then you need to subscribe to Winc. They are a wine subscription service that delivers full bottles of wine to your door each month. The best part? The wines are catered to your taste preferences! Plus, they have a great referral program you can use when you:
- Create an account and go to “Earn Credits.”
- Refer a friend and get a $13 credit after their first wine shipment, and another $13 credit on their second one!
Your friend also gets $20 off their first order. It’s a win-win for wine lovers everywhere!
3. AIS Insurance
Are you insured through AIS Insurance? Did you know we have a referral program? Your friend doesn’t have to spend any money, either!
- You must be an active AIS customer to qualify for our referral program.
- Have your friend or family member call us for a free quote and mention your full name and the phone number associated with your account.
- Earn a $25 digital gift card of your choice!
Find out more about our program and gift card options here.
Previously known as Ebates, Rakuten is a cashback app where you can earn up to 40% of your money back at over 2,500 stores. And it’s totally free to use! Basically, you get a percentage of your money back every quarter for shopping at places you love. Here’s how to earn the most money:
- Sign up for an account and make your first purchase.
- Refer a friend with your referral link. Once they make their first purchase of $25 or more, you get $25 cashback!
Your friend also receives $10 cashback for using your link. That’s free money for both of you! Sounds like one of the best referral rewards programs to us.
If T-Mobile is your cellular service provider, then there’s no reason you shouldn’t be taking advantage of their referral program. Here’s how to use it:
- Log-in to your T-Mobile account online and follow the steps on how to use the Refer-a-Friend program.
- Once your friend activates their cellular service with T-Mobile, you can send them here where they can enter your name and phone number.
- You earn a $50 Prepaid MasterCard Card.
The best part is that you can do this up to 100 times, which is $5,000!
You guessed it! Verizon has a referral program, too. And if you don’t use T-Mobile, then chances are you have Verizon. Their referral program works similarly:
- Sign in to your Verizon account and go to the “Refer a Friend” page to find your unique referral code.
- Share the code with your friends and family members.
- Once someone uses your code by activating a qualifying Verizon service, you earn up to a $100 Prepaid MasterCard Card. Their account just has to stay active for 60 days.
There’s also no limit on how many people you can refer!
So, what are you waiting for? Start referring your friends to these brands you already love because you know they’ll love them, too. The money you earn back from these referral rewards programs are just a bonus.
The information in this article is obtained from various sources. Referral rewards programs are subject to change and are not guaranteed by AIS. This content is offered for educational purposes only. No warranty or appropriateness for a specific purpose is expressed or implied.